Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Asia Bright Industrial (Hong Kong) Company Limited.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from www.jsbattless.com (the "Physical Goods").
1. Warranty period
All products purchased through www.jsbattless.com have 3 years warranty starting from date of purchase.
2. Warranty cancellation
Warranty will be voided if:
(a) Product defectiveness occurred after the warranty coverage period agreed;
(b) Product was improperly used, altered, modified in any way without previous authorization, exposed to natural conditions unsuitable for the product features, or exposed to any other condition for which JS BATT LESS® could not be deemed liable. JS BATT LESS® will decide at its sole discretion whether to provide warranty coverage or not with a final decision;
(c) Product defectiveness is caused by a natural disaster (earthquake, fire, natural electrical discharge/lightning, flood, etc);
(d) JS BATT LESS® purchased products and accessories from third-party manufacturers. Warranty only covers those products under the terms JS BATT LESS® agreed with third-party manufacturers.
3. Support service procedure
In order to access Support service, Customer shall:
(a) keep the product purchase invoice or other document attached to the product which will be required by JS BATT LESS®;
JS BATT LESS® may decide, at its sole discretion, to return the whole amount paid or to replace the good with a similar or equivalent product.
Returns are easy. However please check to perform all the requested activities described below before sending the product. Otherwise will the return be treated us unauthorized.
(a) Contact us at email@example.com . The customer shall provide detailed information on the issues encountered. Please try to give description of the situation with as many technical details, terms such as "It does not work", "out of order" or any other generic and approximate description are not helpful and only increase the time that this process takes.
(b) Wait for one of our support consultants to contact you for authorisation. Alternatively you can reach the technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
(c) Once received the authorisation you will receive instructions to prepare the package. Please attach a copy of invoice and ship it to the address provided by our support team.
(d) If returned good includes non-functioning accessories, Customer shall attach to the shipping a detailed list with a description of those items. JS BATT LESS® could not be deemed liable for accessories received without the descriptive list.
5. Shipping procedure
(a) Returned good shall be packaged with the original packaging including anti-static or ESD packaging. JS BATT LESS® reserves the right to not accept returned goods which are not packaged as per the above procedure. JS BATT LESS® will not repair these products and will return them to the Customer, who will be billed the shipping charges.
(b) Customer is responsible for return delivery charges. If warranty covers the product, JS BATT LESS® will be responsible for shipping charges of repaired product to the Customer.
(c) JS BATT LESS® is not responsible for shipping and transport risks.
(d) Returns must be managed according to JS BATT LESS® customer care's directions. Please do not send anything back without confirmation from our side. Proper directions will be sent by email@example.com .
6. Support service costs
(a) If warranty does not cover the product, Customer can ask for a repair quote, which will be send via e-mail once JS BATT LESS® support service has analysed the defective product.
(b) Support service will charge the Customer for repair expenses when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- Warranty has expired;
- Product was not found defective;
- Product was returned to JS BATT LESS® for modification, upgrades or testing after warranty coverage period has ended;
- When one or more of the conditions described in article 3 apply.
(c) Unless otherwise agreed, Support service costs include:
- Repairs out of warranty or repairs needed after warranty expiry date;
- Repair and replacement of components chargeable to the Customer;
- Shipping costs from and to JS BATT LESS® Support service chargeable to the Customer;
- If requested by the Customer, JS BATT LESS® will repair the product after Customer acceptance of the estimated quote; the following expenses will be charged to the Customer: repair time + material costs (components and other) + technical analysis costs + shipping costs (if Customer does not have a partner carrier).
(d) Technical analysis
- returned product is not found defective both under and out of warranty coverage;
- or when returned product under warranty cannot be repaired and the Customer decides not to proceed to repair at its expenses, JS BATT LESS® will charge the Customer for:
- returned product technical analysis costs; JS BATT LESS® will charge the Customer a flat rate of USD$70.00 as a refund for the technical analysis carried out;
- shipping costs for the delivery of return product from JS BATT LESS® Support service to the Customer.
7. Product repair time
(a) JS BATT LESS® will make its best efforts to repair the product in 14 working days (not including shipping time) or more.
(b) These schedule is subject to modifications according to the availability of replacement components and to the diagnostics time; therefore, these deadlines cannot be considered as final.
(c) If the product has not been produced by JS BATT LESS®, returned product(s) will be delivered to the manufacturer for repair.
(d) JS BATT LESS® does not accept any responsibility for any delay occurring during the replacement or repair process.
8. Repair technical report
JS BATT LESS® will provide a free technical report describing the defectiveness causes and the fixing operations carried out on the repaired product.